Les Vogt is one of the horse world's premier trainers, teachers, and innovators. He has won 15 World Champion Reining and Working Cow Horse titles, as well as countless other championships.
As a teacher and clinician, Les lectures extensively in the United States, South America and western Europe. His clinics welcome both professional and non-pro students, and every clinic is tailored for the participants. Using a combination of lecture, demonstration, and practice drills, as well as show simulations, Les' two-day clinics draw rave reviews and repeat students.
Clinics focus on various aspects of the western performance spectrum, with special sessions available for reining, showmanship, working cow horse, and young horses/young riders. For the ride of your life... The rest of your life!
Clinics are hosted by individuals, trainers, and retail stores.
To book a clinic please contact :
2019 Clinics (Call to set up a clinic in your area 805-455-0162. We are setting up our schedule now!)
1. Feb. 23-25 - PRIVATE - Ojai, Ca - Thatcher School - Richard Winters
2. Mar. 16 & 17 - Queen Creek, AZ - Renee Baker - (541-589-3458)
3. Mar. 30 & 31 - Baker, MT - Tanya Candee (701- 260 - 1847)
4. Apr. 6 & 7 - Wickenburg, AZ - Flying E Cattle/Dude Ranch (719-491-7222)
5. Apr. 12,13,14 - Idaho Horse Fair - Myron Hampton (208-571-1878)
6. Apr. 20 & 21 - Klamath Falls, OR - Shannon Alvis (541-890-3941)
7. May 10,11, 12 - Santa Fe, NM - Madeline Skrak (505-252-3052)
8. May 17,18,19 - Lovington, NM - Vanessa Osborn (817-907-5877)
9. May 24 & 25 - Performance Horsemanship - Livingston, MT -Michelle Haines (307-250-6218)/Caitlin Wade (802-490-4995)
10.May 26 & 27 - Cow Work Horsemanship/Fundamental & Structure - Livingston, MT - Michelle Haines (307-250-6218) or Caitlin Wade (802-490-4995)
11. June 4 & 5- Watford City, ND - Don Masten- (701-570-7980)
12. June 8 & 9 - Hay Springs, NE - Sammy Meeks (760-217-4524)
13. June 15 & 16 - Santa Fe, NM - HIPICO Santa Fe (505-474-0999)
14. June 29 & 30 - Phillip, SD - John Schofield (605-441-1507)
15. July 6 & 7 - Sierraville, CA - Duncan Cameron (530-260-6915)
16. Aug. 3 & 4 - Lone Jack, MO - Kelly McComb (816-547-9508)
17. Aug. 24 & 25 - Santa Fe, NM - Wendy Tucker (505-466-3961 or 505-569-0834)
18. Aug. 31 & Sept. 1 - Huntley, MT - Sharlet Kincheloe (406-331-0784)
19. Sept. 7 & 8 - Crockett, VA - Virginia Lynn Decker (276-617-0669)
20. Sept. 13,14,15 - Parshall, ND - Caitlin Wade (802-490-4995)
21. Sept. 21 & 22 - Crescent, WA - Rachel Logan (360-266-7627)
22. Sept. 24 $ 25 - Otis Orchard, WA - Allie Vetch (509-431-7008)
23. Oct. 12th & 13th - Lovington, NM - Vanessa Osborne (817-907-5877)
"My aim as a horseman and teacher is to make every ride better. The goal is better performance and understanding of horses in a universal sense."
"I don't care what kind of horses people bring or what they want to do with - the goal is better performance and understanding of horses in a universal sense," says Les.Clinics focus on various aspects of the western performance spectrum, with special sessions available for reining,showmanship, working cow horse, and young horses/young riders. For the ride of your life... The rest of your life!