1. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes is offered by Les Vogt. No purchase is necessary to win. The prize is bit #1117 leverage position 1, mouth power 2 with 8” long shanks. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old as of the sweepstakes start date of November 27, 2013. This sweepstakes is not open to residents of a state where state law prohibits such sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is governed by United States law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Les Vogt and his employees are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes or to win the prize. By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules. The winner must accept all terms and conditions of the prize to qualify.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The sweepstakes begins on November 27, 2013 at 1:01 A.M. Pacific Time (PT), and ends on December 17, 2013 at 11:59 P.M. PT. ("Sweepstakes Period"). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE December 17, 2013 AT 11:59 P.M. PACIFIC TIME TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN.
3. ENTRY. To enter the sweepstakes, you must do go to www.facebook.com/lesvogt and complete the sweepstakes entry registration form by providing your full name, complete home address, email address, phone number, and acknowledge your agreement to these Official Rules.
Only one entry per person is permitted. P.O. boxes will not be accepted as a valid address. If a winner does not provide a valid street address in the United States for delivery of the prize, the winner will forfeit the Prize.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER. The winner of the prize will be selected by random drawing on December 19, 2013 by Sponsor's designated representative. The Prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period.
5. ALTERNATE WINNER. IF A WINNER DOES NOT RESPOND TO LES VOGT WITHIN 14 CALENDAR DAYS AFTER THE PRIZE NOTIFICATION, OR CANNOT BE OTHERWISE CONTACTED BY LES VOGT, THAT PERSON WILL BECOME INELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE AND AN ALTERNATE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED. An alternate winner will be selected at random from the eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period within 30 calendar days after the initial winner fails to respond. The alternate winner will be sent a prize notification. It is the responsibility of any alternate winner to contact Les Vogt within 14 calendar days after Les Vogt sends the prize notification in order to receive the prize. In the event of non-compliance with any of these Official Rules by a winner or an alternate winner, the winner’s prize may be forfeited in Les Vogt’s sole discretion.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received
7. Prize Winner Requirements. ENTRY CONSTITUTES PERMISSION GRANTED TO SPONSOR (EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW) TO USE WINNER'S NAME, CITY, STATE, LIKENESS AND/OR VOICE FOR PURPOSES OF ADVERTISING, PROMOTION AND PUBLICITY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION. The winner will be required to provide any information required by Les Vogt to comply with applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to the payment of income taxes. Prize will be mailed at no charge to the winners within 60 days of notification unless otherwise noted and verification of winning status.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited. The winner assumes all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the sweepstakes and/or the acceptance and/or use of the prize, and releases Les Vogt and his affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any such liability.
10. GOVERNING LAW; VENUE. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT EXCLUSIVE VENUE FOR ANY LITIGATION BETWEEN YOU AND LES VOGT SHALL BE IN San Luis Obispo County, California, AND SHALL BE BROUGHT IN THE STATE DISTRICT COURTS OF San Luis Obispo County, OR IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT for the Central District of California. By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to waive challenge to personal jurisdiction or venue (including without limitation a challenge based on inconvenience) in San Luis Obispo County, California, and specifically consent to the jurisdiction of the State District Courts of San Luis Obispo County and the United States District Court for the Central District of California. The sweepstakes, these Official Rules, the entire relationship between you and Les Vogt, and any legal proceeding arising therefrom (whether based on contract, tort, law or equity), shall be governed by, construed in accordance with, and enforced pursuant to, the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
11. COPPA POLICY. In accordance with the Children's Online Protection Policy, we cannot accept registration from anyone under the age of eighteen. COPPA provides protection for children while online and prohibits websites from accepting any identifiable data or information from anyone thirteen and under.